Super Snouts Joint Power Green Lipped Mussel Dog & Cat Supplement is a powerful, unique joint supplement composed of 100% New Zealand green-lipped mussels. Stabilized, freeze-dried green-lipped mussels have shown extremely positive results in clinical trials for pets. That’s because they provide a rich source of all major classes of glycosaminoglycans, compounds responsible for natural anti-inflammatory, and joint-lubricating, properties. In addition, green-lipped mussel extract contains a nutrient-rich blend of natural proteins, minerals and omega fatty acids.
- Natural arthritis and joint support. 100% pure, cold-extracted and stabilized freeze-dried green-lipped mussels provide structural integrity support for joints, ligaments, and tendons.
- Has beneficial effects in easing pain, inflammation and symptoms associated with stiff, sore joints as well as osteoarthritis. Also ideal for ageing dogs and cats with decreased mobility, or helping improve damage from injuries and connective tissue repair.
- Nutraceutical grade green-lipped mussel is linked to a wide range of health benefits including joint, heart, eyes, skin, bone and brain health.
Rich in natural proteins, minerals and omega fatty acids.
- A rich source of all major classes of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) that provide natural anti-inflammatory and lubricating properties.
- Farmed in the pristine waters of New Zealand
Super Snout’s Joint Power Green Lipped Mussel Powder has Glycosaminoglycans (also known as Mucopolysaccharides or GAG) containing heparin sulphate, dermatan sulphate, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate. These active ingredients are responsible for the anti-inflammatory and lubricating properties and result in ongoing self-repair and replenishment of joints. It also supplies minerals that are needed to metabolise vitamins, enzymes, carbohydrates, and proteins. The total GAG content of Super Snout’s Green Lipped Mussel Powder is generally in the range of 2 – 3%. Of this, nearly all is heparin sulphate (about 98%) and only 2% is chondroitin sulphate.
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
At WhiteDogBone, our mission is two-fold; we aim to provide owners with high-quality foods that promote a healthy and fulfilling life for their pet while also creating a business environment where family values are championed. Our family purchased WhiteDogBone when Chuck (current owner) lost his job at 51 and struggled to compete in the job market. As we evaluated our future, we decided to take the biggest risk of our lives and become business owners. Since purchasing WhiteDogBone in 1994 the business has grown from simply being a stand at shows to an online pet store. Known as the store that is ‘loved by families and trusted by champions’, our customer service and superior brand offerings make our small business second to none. In addition, our unique focus on family gives our team the freedom to adjust to their personal needs. From school activities to caring for loved ones, our furry and non-furry families always come first.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.