Maintenance of healthy joints requires proper function of the joint capsule, cartilage on the bone endings, and viscous joint fluid. Soothe Joints assists in the maintenance of healthy joint capsules and in the preservation of thickened joint fluid to help maintain normal movement, utilized to help in joint relief for dogs.
Soothe Joints is useful for older dogs and cats experiencing occasional joint stiffness, soreness, and tenderness associated with normal, every-day activities, especially in cold, damp weather. By supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues, Soothe Joints promotes cartilage development and joint health.
- Excellent supplement to help with joint stiffness and soreness
- Supports overall structural integrity of joints and connective tissue
Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of (mulberry twig, kadsura stem, angelica tang kuei, notopterygium root, pubescent angelica root, gentiana macrophylla root, frankincense, inula, achyranthes root, ligusticum root, cinnamon bark, honey-fried licorice root)
Inactive Ingredients: Hydroxypropl cellulose, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate
- >0 – 3.75lbs: 1/16 tsp twice a day
- 4 – 7.5lbs: 1/8 tsp twice a day
- 8 – 14lbs: 1/4 tsp twice a day
- 15 – 30 lbs: ½ tsp twice a day
- 31 – 80 lbs: 1 tsp twice a day
- 81 – 120 lbs: 1½ tsp twice a day
- >120 lbs: 2 tsp twice a day
Not for use in pregnant animals. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery or anesthesia.