- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with less stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
- Better health often means fewer veterinarian visits. Of course, regular checkups and vaccinations are still important.
Fat (min) – 3.01%
Fiber (max) – .43%
Ash – 1.33%
Moisture (max) – 76.53%
Calcium – 9.06 mg/100g
Phosphorus – 208 mg/100g
Fat (min) – 6.85%
Fiber (max) – .32%
Ash – 1.39%
Moisture (max) – 73.52%
Calcium – 145 mg/100g
Phosphorus – 216 mg/100g
Fat (min) – 13.88%
Fiber (max) – 1.34%
Ash – 0.94%
Moisture (max) – 67.3%
Calcium – 15.13 mg/100g
Phosphorus – 148 mg/100g
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
At White Dog Bone Company, our mission is two-fold; we aim to provide owners with high-quality foods that promote a healthy and fulfilling life for their pet while also creating a business environment where family values are championed. Our family purchased White Dog Bone when Chuck (current owner) lost his job at 51 and struggled to compete in the job market. As we evaluated our future, we decided to take the biggest risk of our lives and become business owners. Since purchasing White Dog Bone in 1994 the business has grown from simply being a stand at shows to an online pet store with more than 40,000 customers. Known as the store that is ‘loved by families and trusted by champions’, our customer service and superior brand offerings make our small business second to none. In addition, our unique focus on family gives our team the freedom to adjust to their personal needs. From school activities to caring for loved ones, our furry and non-furry families always come first.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.