Dogzymes Immuno-Guard is an organic whey base, all-natural formula targeting the immune system with beneficial microorganisms and enzymes. All animals need beneficial live microorganisms and enzymes like Dogzymes Probiotic Max or Probiotic Daily Balancer to handle daily digestive needs. Animals needing immune support benefit from adding Immuno Guard along with daily digestive flora. Adding Dogzymes Immuno Guard to your daily Probiotic Max or Daily Balance beneficially supports the immune system.
- 8 microorganisms and 10 enzymes for immunity support
- Provides support for immune systems and can help immune activity, organ function, oxygen utilization and normal detoxification processes
- Helps to rebuild the immune system
- The small serving size can be mixed in food or given by mouth or in milk when needed for puppies
- Serving may be safely doubled as recommended by your veterinarian
Dried organic whey, Fructooligosaccharide, Manaoligosaccharide, Dired Saccharomyces cerevisia, Dried Yucca schidegera powder, Dried Specialized Milk Protein, Dried Lemon Peel Powder, Dried Anise Seed Powder, Dried Licorice Root Powder, Dried Pumpkin Seed Powder, Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Black Walnut Hulls, Fennel Seed Powder, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus reuteri Fermentation Product, Dried Bifido bacterium adolescentis Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae, Dried Aspergillus niger, Trichoderma reesei, Dried Ananas comsus, Dried Carica papaya
Mix into food or feed directly. For best results daily serving may be divided into each meal. Amount may be safely doubled as recommended by your veterinarian.
- 1 - 10 lbs body weight: 1/4 tsp daily
- 11 - 25 lbs body weight: 1/2 tsp daily
- Over 50 lbs of body weight: 1 tsp daily per each 50 lbs
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
A 1 pound jar contains about 134 teaspoons and will last a 40 pound dog about 4 months.