$129 Order Minimum
FROZEN SHIPPING IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
Providing simple and convenient raw nutrition, Steve's Real Food is 100% COMPLETE and BALANCED and made with the most superior ingredients on the market, including:
- Grass-fed, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free meats and poultry as a high source of lean protein
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables that provide natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits
- Functional foods, such as salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed - providing Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids
- Raw goat milk to boost nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals
- Every formula in Steve's Real Food is pH-balanced
- Food is minimally processed to preserve the natural enzymes, phytochemicals, and antioxidants
- USDA inspected
- Ingredient sources are shared - most coming from the Northwest
- No synthetic vitamin packs are used
Benefits of Feeding Raw:
- Muscle tone and energy - the right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs give dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur - dogs tend to be allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health - natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense - it takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with fewer stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory issues - Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.