- Grass-fed, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free meats and poultry as a high source of lean protein
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables that provide natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits
- Functional foods, such as salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed - providing Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids
- Raw goat milk to boost nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals
- Every formula in Steve's Real Food is pH-balanced
- Food is minimally processed to preserve the natural enzymes, phytochemicals, and antioxidants
- USDA inspected
- Ingredient sources are shared - most coming from the Northwest
- No synthetic vitamin packs are used
Benefits of Feeding Raw:
- Muscle tone and energy - the right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs give dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur - dogs tend to be allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health - natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense - it takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with fewer stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory issues - Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
At WhiteDogBone, our mission is two-fold; we aim to provide owners with high-quality foods that promote a healthy and fulfilling life for their pet while also creating a business environment where family values are championed. Our family purchased WhiteDogBone when Chuck (current owner) lost his job at 51 and struggled to compete in the job market. As we evaluated our future, we decided to take the biggest risk of our lives and become business owners. Since purchasing WhiteDogBone in 1994 the business has grown from simply being a stand at shows to an online pet store. Known as the store that is ‘loved by families and trusted by champions’, our customer service and superior brand offerings make our small business second to none. In addition, our unique focus on family gives our team the freedom to adjust to their personal needs. From school activities to caring for loved ones, our furry and non-furry families always come first.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.