- Grass-fed, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free meats and poultry as a high source of lean protein
- Fresh, pesticide-free raw fruits and vegetables that provide natural vitamins and anti-carcinogenic benefits
- Functional foods, such as salmon oil, coconut oil, and flaxseed - providing Omega-3, 6, & 9 fatty acids
- Raw goat milk to boost nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes
- Kelp and sea salts for trace minerals
- Every formula in Steve's Real Food is pH-balanced
- Food is minimally processed to preserve the natural enzymes, phytochemicals, and antioxidants
- USDA inspected
- Ingredient sources are shared - most coming from the Northwest
- No synthetic vitamin packs are used
Benefits of Feeding Raw:
- Muscle tone and energy - the right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs give dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur - dogs tend to be allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health - natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense - it takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with fewer stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory issues - Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
Forty years ago, pet parents bought rawhide dog bones because there were not many alternatives. At that time, the best USA-manufactured chew available was a white dog bone--a product pet owners felt good about giving their dog. Since the creation of WhiteDogBone Company in 1980, we have built our family business to represent the quality of the original white dog bone.
WhiteDogBone Company is a multi-generational, family-owned and operated pet supply business that is committed to offering high quality products and resources. We represent a wide variety of trusted USA manufacturers and offer the same level of customer service you would find at your neighborhood pet supply store.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.