- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with less stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
- Better health often means fewer veterinarian visits. Of course, regular checkups and vaccinations are still important.
Beef muscle, chicken muscle with ground bone, beef kidney, beef liver, and whole egg are the first ingredients. We add fresh kale, dried kelp, cranberries, and sunflower oil to add the minerals and vitamins that your dog needs. The eggshell adds calcium
|Crude Protein||15.8% min|
|Crude Fat||10.9% min|
|Crude Fiber||.069 max|
1,490 kcal/kg, 335 kcal/cup
|Dog's Current||Maintain||Lose Weight||Gain Weight||Growth|
|Weight (lbs)||2.5%||1.50%||3%||5% plus|
|5||2 oz||1.1 oz||2.4 oz||4+ oz|
|10||4 oz||2.4 oz||4.8 oz||8+ oz|
|15||6 oz||3.5 oz||7.2 oz||12+ oz|
|20||8 oz||4.8 oz||9.6 oz||1+ lb|
|25||10 oz||6 oz||12 oz||1.25+ lbs|
|30||12 oz||7.2 oz||14.4 oz||1.5+ lbs|
|35||14 oz||8.3 oz||1 lb||1.75+ lbs|
|40||1 lb||9.6 oz||1.2 lbs||2+ lbs|
|45||1 lb 2 oz||10.5 oz||1.35 oz||2.25+ lbs|
|50||1.25 lbs||12 oz||1.5 lbs||2.5+ lbs|
|60||1.50 lbs||14.5 oz||1.8 lbs||3+ lbs|
|70||1.75 lbs||1 lb||2.1 lbs||3.5+ lbs|
|80||2 lbs||1.2 lbs||2.4 lbs||4+ lbs|
|90||2.25 lbs||1.3 lbs||2.7 lbs||4.5+|
|100||2.50 lbs||1.5 lbs||3 lbs||5+ lbs|
|110||2.75 lbs||1.6 lbs||3.3 lbs||5.5+ lbs|
|120||3 lbs||1.8 lbs||3.6 lbs||6+ lbs|
|130||3.25 lbs||1.9 lbs||3.9 lbs||6.5+ lbs|
|140||3.50 lbs||2.1 lbs||4.2 lbs||7+ lbs|
|150||3.75 lbs||2.25 lbs||4.5 lbs||7.5+ lbs|
|200||5 lbs||3 lbs||6 lbs||10+ lbs|