- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with less stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
- Better health often means fewer veterinarian visits. Of course, regular checkups and vaccinations are still important.
Turkey Muscle, Turkey Bone, Turkey Liver, Kale, Cranberries, Sunflower Oil, Dried Kelpll
|Crude Protein||15% min|
|Crude Fat||11% min|
|Crude Fiber||.70% max|
|Dog's Current||Maintain||Lose Weight||Gain Weight||Growth|
|Weight (lbs)||2.5%||1.50%||3%||5% plus|
|5||2 oz||1.1 oz||2.4 oz||4+ oz|
|10||4 oz||2.4 oz||4.8 oz||8+ oz|
|15||6 oz||3.5 oz||7.2 oz||12+ oz|
|20||8 oz||4.8 oz||9.6 oz||1+ lb|
|25||10 oz||6 oz||12 oz||1.25+ lbs|
|30||12 oz||7.2 oz||14.4 oz||1.5+ lbs|
|35||14 oz||8.3 oz||1 lb||1.75+ lbs|
|40||1 lb||9.6 oz||1.2 lbs||2+ lbs|
|45||1 lb 2 oz||10.5 oz||1.35 oz||2.25+ lbs|
|50||1.25 lbs||12 oz||1.5 lbs||2.5+ lbs|
|60||1.50 lbs||14.5 oz||1.8 lbs||3+ lbs|
|70||1.75 lbs||1 lb||2.1 lbs||3.5+ lbs|
|80||2 lbs||1.2 lbs||2.4 lbs||4+ lbs|
|90||2.25 lbs||1.3 lbs||2.7 lbs||4.5+|
|100||2.50 lbs||1.5 lbs||3 lbs||5+ lbs|
|110||2.75 lbs||1.6 lbs||3.3 lbs||5.5+ lbs|
|120||3 lbs||1.8 lbs||3.6 lbs||6+ lbs|
|130||3.25 lbs||1.9 lbs||3.9 lbs||6.5+ lbs|
|140||3.50 lbs||2.1 lbs||4.2 lbs||7+ lbs|
|150||3.75 lbs||2.25 lbs||4.5 lbs||7.5+ lbs|
|200||5 lbs||3 lbs||6 lbs||10+ lbs|