Avert your cat’s gaze from the fish tank and satisfy her carnivorous cravings with Farmina N&D Ocean Codfish, Spelt, Oats & Orange Adult Dry Cat Food. Cod is the number one ingredient of this tasty kitty kibble, a high-quality, animal-based protein that mimics cats’ natural diet in the wild. You can support your feline’s health inside and out with natural omega fatty acids to nurture her skin and coat while rich antioxidants support a strong immune system. The grain-free formula helps reduce uncomfortable allergies and digestive troubles. Plus, this low-glycemic mix may help prevent spikes in blood sugar and benefit diabetic, obese, or other special-needs cats.
- Cod is the number 1 ingredient
- Natural omega fatty acids nurture her skin and coat while rich antioxidants support a strong immune system.
- Low-glycemic formula may help prevent spikes in blood sugar and benefit diabetic, obese or other special-needs cats.
- Grain-free formula helps reduce allergies and digestive troubles.
- Contains all the essential vitamins and minerals your feline friend needs to lead a long and strong life.
Cod, dehydrated cod, herring oil, whole spelt, whole oats, dried beet pulp, pea fiber, dried carrot, suncured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract, dried sweet orange, dried apple, dried pomegranate, dried spinach, psyllium seed husk, dried blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, DL-Methionine, taurine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative)
|Crude Protein||36% min|
|Crude Fat||20% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.9% max|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||1.0% min|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||0.80% min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||1.80% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||2.50% min|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
1,891 kcal/kg, 388 kcal/cup