Every Farmina food is made with the best ingredients with the correct amounts of protein, fats, limited carbohydrates and advanced long-life vitamins and minerals. The Natural & Delicious high protein, 20% Ancestral Grain formulas are comprised of 60% animal ingredients (pre-cooking weight), 20% organic spelt and organic oats and 20% vegetables, fruits, vitamins and minerals. Delicious Codfish & Orange flavor contains no peas, legumes, meals or by-products for nutrition you can feel great about.
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, limited carbohydrate, and low fiber all-life stage dog food is cod.
- 90% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need food that won't spike blood sugar.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Food vitamins retain their freshness through a coating system that allows them to be included post-cooking.
Cod, Dehydrated Cod, Herring Oil, Whole Spelt, Whole Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Carrots, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Inulin, Fructooligosaccharides, Yeast Extract, Dried Sweet Orange, Dried Apple, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Spinach, Psyllium Seed Husk, Dried Blueberry, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Ferrous Glycine, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate,Selenium Yeast, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative).
|Crude Protein||30% min|
|Crude Fat||18% min|
|Crude Fiber||2.9% max|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.60% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2.30% min|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||1.0% min|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||0.70% min|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||700mg/kg min|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
1,812 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup