Every Farmina food is made with the best ingredients with the correct amounts of protein, fats, limited carbohydrates, and advanced long-life vitamins and minerals. The Natural & Delicious Grain-Free formulas are comprised of 70% animal ingredients (pre-cooking weight) and 30% vegetables, fruits, vitamins, and minerals. This delicious herring and orange formula contains no meals or by-products.
- The #1 ingredient in this high protein, low carbohydrate, and low fiber all-life stage cat food is herring. It's been formulated without grains or gluten so it's great for pet parents concerned with allergies or sensitivities.
- 98% of protein is from quality animal sources.
- It's a low glycemic formula so it's a great option for pets that need food that won't spike blood sugar.
- Contains no whole peas, legumes, meals or by-products.
- Food vitamins retain their freshness through a coating system that allows them to be included post-cooking.
Herring, Dehydrated Herring, Sweet Potatoes, Herring Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Pea Fiber, Dried Carrots, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Inulin, Fructooligosaccharides, Yeast Extract, Dried Sweet Orange, Dried Pomegranate, Dried Apple, Dried Spinach, Psyllium, Dried Blueberry, Salt, Brewers Dried Yeast, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Ferrous Glycine, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Dl-Methionine, Taurine, Aloe Vera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (A Natural Preservative).
|Crude Protein||44% min|
|Crude Fat||20% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.8% max|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||0.80% min|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||0.50% min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||3.10% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||1.40% min|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
4,204 kcal/kg, 412 kcal/cup