Crafted with the belief that your precious pup deserves the same great quality of food as you, Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free Chicken Freeze-Dried Dog Food is made using the highest quality ingredients from trusted restaurant suppliers. Every single ingredient is chosen with a specific benefit in mind, inspected for quality and prepared in small batches at their family-owned California facility. From anti-inflammatory properties to maintaining a healthy digestive system and heart, it’s the easy way for your dog to eat his way to better health. This all-natural, grain-free recipe is an ideal choice for the pooch with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Features chicken as the very first ingredient along with specially chosen fruits and vegetables to quickly and easily improve your pup’s nutrient intake through food.
- Wholesome, fresh potatoes, carrots and celery deliver natural vitamins and minerals straight from the source.
- Premium-quality apples, blueberries and cranberries offer a host of naturally derived vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Ideally suited for the dog with food allergies or sensitivities; rich in natural omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin, coat and joints.
- Grain-free, freeze-dried recipe is made in small batches in California to ensure quality and consistency; contains no by-products or preservatives
Chicken, Potatoes, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein||26.0% min|
|Crude Fat||13% min|
|Crude Fiber||7.5% max|
3867 kcal/kg, 438 kcal/cup
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
At WhiteDogBone, our mission is two-fold; we aim to provide owners with high-quality foods that promote a healthy and fulfilling life for their pet while also creating a business environment where family values are championed. Our family purchased WhiteDogBone when Chuck (current owner) lost his job at 51 and struggled to compete in the job market. As we evaluated our future, we decided to take the biggest risk of our lives and become business owners. Since purchasing WhiteDogBone in 1994 the business has grown from simply being a stand at shows to an online pet store. Known as the store that is ‘loved by families and trusted by champions’, our customer service and superior brand offerings make our small business second to none. In addition, our unique focus on family gives our team the freedom to adjust to their personal needs. From school activities to caring for loved ones, our furry and non-furry families always come first.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.