Comfort Aches maintains a healthy musculoskeletal system, even in the roughest of play. This unique combination of herbs has gentle and harmonizing properties, making Comfort Aches the ideal natural alternative.
Comfort Aches may help to relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity, training, and competition by supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
Comfort Aches is a must for any dog household – keep a bottle of this quick-acting formula on hand for occasional, short-term, or long-term use! Use with Soothe Joints and/or Sound Dog Viscosity for the ultimate joint support regimen.
- Aids in inflammation
- Excellent supplement to help with joint stiffness and soreness
- Supports overall structural integrity of joints and connective tissue
- Supports overall pain and soreness in older dogs
Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of (notoginseng root, angelica tang kuei, frankincense, myrrh, carthamus flower, achyranthes root)
Inactive: hydroxypropyl cellulose, calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate
- 5-10 lbs: ¼ tablet twice a day
- 11-15 lbs: ½ tablet twice a day
- 16-30 lbs: 1 tablet twice a day
- 31-80 lbs: 2 tablets twice a day
- 81-120 lbs: 3 tablets twice a day
- >120 lbs: 4 tablets twice a day
*Not recommended for use in dogs weighing less than 5 lbs.
Not for use in pregnant animals. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia. Overdose may cause kidney irritation.