- Muscle tone and energy- The right balance of proteins and fat from raw meat and eggs gives dogs healthy muscles and the energy to lead active lives.
- Skin and fur- Dogs often are allergic or intolerant of food with high grain/filler content or animal by-products. Itchy skin is the result. Skin that is in bad condition is more vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections.
- Bone and dental health- Natural calcium and phosphorus from ground bone and eggshell help with stronger bones and teeth.
- More nutritionally dense- It takes less food to get the calories in. Less in means less out. Don’t be alarmed with less stools. That’s normal.
- Fewer inflammatory problems- Diets heavy in grain and corn can make some dogs more vulnerable to inflammatory problems such as arthritis and joint issues.
- Better health often means fewer veterinarian visits. Of course, regular checkups and vaccinations are still important.
Muscle Meat (80% Lean), Organ Meat (Heart and Liver), Fresh Ground Beef Bone, Fresh, Low-Carb Vegetables, Broccoli, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Essential Vitamins, Minerals and Trace
|Crude Protein||14.4% min|
|Crude Fat||18.3% min|
|Crude Fiber||1.1% max|