Pour Overs®: Hip & Joint are human grade, tasty pourable stews full of cage free chicken simmered in a bone broth reduction that boost your pup’s bowl with an extra helping of EPA and DHA to help support joint health. With just a few ingredients and an easy-to-use box, you can easily boost their bowl every day with this tasty meal topper. With a wide variety of flavors, just a few ingredients and an easy-to-use box, you can easily boost their bowl every day. ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN Founded in 2002 as the first human grade food for pets, we believe that real, whole foods provide pets with the best nutrition possible. That’s why all our foods are made with the same quality and safety standards as people food (and with ingredients you can find in your kitchen). It’s what we call The Honest Difference, and we can’t wait for you to see the difference it makes!
- Loaded with a healthy dose of fish oil that provides omegas, DHA and EPA that help reduce inflammation and support joint health, this recipe helps your pup feel their best each day!
- Mix it up at mealtime by pouring these irresistible stews over your pup’s favorite meal to add a healthy boost of nutrition.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade – made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food.
- This recipe contains no gums, carrageenan, feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
- This topper is made with ingredients you’d recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world.
- The BPA-free box conveniently holds 2 servings and can be easily opened, poured & closed back up, eliminating the need for any messy container transfers. It’s also made with sustainable materials certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and is recyclable in most curbside pickups. Pour Overs will also stay pourable after opening and won't become hard or gelatinous like some dog food cans.
Chicken bone broth, chicken, carrots, butternut squash, tapioca, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), turmeric
|Crude Protein||4.5% min|
|Crude Fat||3.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1% max|
698 kcal/kg, 107 kcal/box