Pour Overs®: Skin & Coat are human grade, tasty pourable stews full of wild caught salmon simmered in a bone broth reduction that boost your pup’s bowl with an extra helping of omegas, biotin and vitamin E to help support your pup’s healthy skin & coat. With just a few ingredients and an easy-to-use box, you can easily boost their bowl every day with this tasty meal topper. With a wide variety of flavors, just a few ingredients and an easy-to-use box, you can easily boost their bowl every day. ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN Founded in 2002 as the first human grade food for pets, we believe that real, whole foods provide pets with the best nutrition possible. That’s why all our foods are made with the same quality and safety standards as people food (and with ingredients you can find in your kitchen). It’s what we call The Honest Difference, and we can’t wait for you to see the difference it makes!
- Extra helpings of omegas, vitamin E, zinc and biotin help support and maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Mix it up at mealtime by pouring these irresistible stews over your pup’s favorite meal to add a healthy boost of nutrition.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade – made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food.
- This recipe contains no gums, carrageenan, feed grade ingredients, meat meals, fillers, GMO ingredients, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
- This topper is made with ingredients you’d recognize from your own kitchen, and made in the USA with trusted sources from around the world.
- The BPA-free box conveniently holds 2 servings and can be easily opened, poured & closed back up, eliminating the need for any messy container transfers. It’s also made with sustainable materials certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and is recyclable in most curbside pickups. Pour Overs will also stay pourable after opening and won't become hard or gelatinous like some dog food cans.
Fish bone broth, salmon, butternut squash, tapioca, carrots, whitefish, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed oil, biotin supplement, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate.
|Crude Protein||4.5% min|
|Crude Fat||4.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||1% max|
740 kcal/kg, 113 kcal/box