VéRUS Lamb & Rice Paté Formula Canned Dog Food is packed with high-quality ingredients and a flavor dogs love! Featuring clean lamb meat and brown rice, this holistic blend of canned dog food is formulated to provide canines with a complete and nutritionally balanced meal.
- Made with antibiotic and hormone-free proteins
- Contains peas, a phytonutrient with key antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Includes carrots, a natural source of beta carotene that also delivers antioxidant nutrients and rich levels of fiber
- Contains flaxseed flour, which offers superior levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients
- Made without meat by-products, fillers, colors or synthetic chemical preservatives
- Made without gluten or carrageenan
- Placed in BPA-free cans
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Oats, Brown Rice, Peas, Carrots, Dried Kelp, Flaxseed Flour, Pearled Barley, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid
|1155 kcal ME/kg|
|425 kcal ME/can|
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
At White Dog Bone Company, our mission is two-fold; we aim to provide owners with high-quality foods that promote a healthy and fulfilling life for their pet while also creating a business environment where family values are championed. Our family purchased White Dog Bone when Chuck (current owner) lost his job at 51 and struggled to compete in the job market. As we evaluated our future, we decided to take the biggest risk of our lives and become business owners. Since purchasing White Dog Bone in 1994 the business has grown from simply being a stand at shows to an online pet store with more than 40,000 customers. Known as the store that is ‘loved by families and trusted by champions’, our customer service and superior brand offerings make our small business second to none. In addition, our unique focus on family gives our team the freedom to adjust to their personal needs. From school activities to caring for loved ones, our furry and non-furry families always come first.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.