VēRUS Adult Maintenance Lamb Meal, Oats & Brown Rice Holistic Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for the life of your dog.
- New Zealand and Australian grass-fed lamb, raised without the use of growth hormones
- Hypoallergenic formula is a good option for a dog who suffers from food sensitivities and allergies
- Reduces itchy, watery eyes and tear stains
- Provides a rich source of zinc, selenium, chromium and vitamin E for proper immune system function
- Yucca schidigera is used for anti-inflammatory and joint health aid
- Innovative freeze-dried live probiotics for enhanced digestion and immune support
- Chelated minerals to assist with absorption of nutrients
- Omega-3 fatty acids as an immunity booster
- L- Carnitine for maximum performance
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for the life of your dog
- No meat by-products, no artificial flavors or colors, no fillers, no corn, no wheat, no soy and no sugars
Lamb Meal, Ground Oat Groats, Ground Brown Rice, Rice Bran, Ground Grain Sorghum, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Natural Flavors, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate
|Crude Protein||22% min|
|Crude Fat||10% min|
|Crude Fiber||4.5% max|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid*||0.30% min|
|Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||0.36% min|
|Total Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||1.39% min|
|Total Microorganisms (Pediococcus Acidilactici)*||3 mil CFU**/gram|
|3501.35 kcal ME/kg|
|397 kcal ME/cup|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
** CFU = Colony Forming Units
Why Choose WhiteDogBone For Your Pet Needs?
At WhiteDogBone, our mission is two-fold; we aim to provide owners with high-quality foods that promote a healthy and fulfilling life for their pet while also creating a business environment where family values are championed. Our family purchased WhiteDogBone when Chuck (current owner) lost his job at 51 and struggled to compete in the job market. As we evaluated our future, we decided to take the biggest risk of our lives and become business owners. Since purchasing WhiteDogBone in 1994 the business has grown from simply being a stand at shows to an online pet store. Known as the store that is ‘loved by families and trusted by champions’, our customer service and superior brand offerings make our small business second to none. In addition, our unique focus on family gives our team the freedom to adjust to their personal needs. From school activities to caring for loved ones, our furry and non-furry families always come first.
Looking for a food that fits the life stage, breed and needs of your pet? We can help! Need recommendations on a low calorie training treat? Reach out to our team. Have questions about shipping or placing an order? We are just a phone call away. 1-800-682-9671
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.